Monday, May 25, 2015

Calm and Cool: Gray, Navy Blue and White Nursery

I know that it's been a very long time since I've posted anything. We've been busy with our new sweet little boy. The time I might have spent sharing with all of you on the blog here was spent growing a little one, writing many thank you notes for all of the wonderful generous shower gifts, and preparing the nursery for his debut. I appreciate your understanding while I've been gone. 

I'm excited to share with you our newest room, Richard's nursery! I chose to go with navy blue and white as the basic theme because it is gender neutral with some coral accents for a girl if we should have one in the future. But for now, Richard and I are enjoying a lot of time in this calming room. My favorite part is the chair we got from Babies R Us, and I'm pretty sure that his favorite part are the curtains, lots of high contrast that he can focus on. :) 


The curtains are from Home Goods. The night stand is from Amazon and the lamp from Lowe's.


I found this crib after months of searching on Craigslist. It's 4-in-1 convertible crib that can transition into a toddler bed and ultimately a full bed. 

The center cross-stitch is a prayer that was done by my godmother and aunt for me when I was born, and I was very excited to reframe it and use it for our children. I found the other large prints through this website Little Gold Pixel, and the small print is a card from Trader Joe's.


I found this changing table on Craigslist. I spent even more time watching for the right changing table. I love this one because it's tall and has drawers. I only paid $50 for it and put on one quick coat of white paint to freshen it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment